- Jonathan Hartley on How to use Jenkins for python development
- My Homepage on Announcing Pylibssh2 1.0.1
- Homepage on Announcing PyLogsParser 0.1
- ucas personal statement on How to use RobotFramework with the Selenium Library
- Helaine on How to use RobotFramework with the Selenium Library
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The 2011 version of the SANS/MITRE Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors is available.
At Wallix, we are mainly developing under 2 main environments C/C++ and python. In this article, we are going to cover how we have used Jenkins in our python development process. Incoming search terms:jenkins pythonpython jenkinsjenkins pylintpylint jenkinspython unit jenkins … Continue reading
The slides presented during the National Symposium of the OpenGPU project are available on the Aristote association web site.